Thank you for your donation request. Dairy Queen is dedicated to giving back to our communities we serve, and we welcome the opportunity to support community events, fundraisers and other charitable efforts. Due to the volume of donation requests that we receive, we will respond to your request within 4 weeks of receiving it.
Donation Request Requirements
The following requirements must be met in requesting a donation from Dairy Queen:
Organizations must submit a written request through the online form found on this website. Due to the volume of donation requests that we receive, we can only accept requests through this online form.
The organization must be within the vicinity of a bakery-café or general market area.
• Product Donations: Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the event
• Event Sponsorship: Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the event
• Silent Auction: For events requesting silent auction items such as; Gift Cards, Bread for a Year Certificates and Coupons
Unfortunately, we are not able to donate in the following situations:
• Individual's efforts to raise funds by participating in a non-profit event (run, bike race, etc.)
• Events sponsored by a competitor
• Events where our product will be re-sold
• Organizations seeking our day end product. We are proud to bake fresh every day and reserve our day end product to local food pantries and food shelters. If you are a food pantry or shelter please contact your local bakery-café directly to schedule a pick-up day.
How To Apply
If you would like to submit a donation request, simply complete the online form below:Donation Request Form
Terms & Conditions
Covelli Enterprises has a policy to reply to all donation requests in writing.
If Covelli Enterprises is not able to fulfill your request: you will receive an email to that effect within 4 weeks of receiving your request.
If Covelli Enterprises is able to fulfill your request you will receive a phone call or email to coordinate the donation within 4 weeks of receiving your request.
Covelli Enterprises reserves the right to require that the organization displays a "Compliments of Dairy Queen" or similar sign (at minimum) with the product donation.
Covelli Enterprises reserves the right to specify how the product is to be displayed and handled at the event/donation.
All decisions regarding donation requests for Northeast OH and Western PA, are the sole discretion of Covelli Enterprises, and all decisions are final.